Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Favorite Book

My favorite book is actually a series of books which I am currently reading called The Sword of Truth series. It is not necessarily the story that involves me as the characters and lessons it tries to portray. In almost every book there is a main theme that they go ahead and tell you through "Wizard's Rule", but there are also may minor themes that I have appreciated. The characters in the book are also very easy to associate with. The story like many of books is good, but the association with the character is a the themes portrayed separates these book for me. Richard is observant, calculated, and keen mind is sometimes something to envy, and Zed also intelligent has a very amiable personality. There is some romance, but most of it is disregardable, and can be skimmed through in order get back to the actual story. I just think is it a wonderful series of books and gains more value when you consider the meaning of some of the events, especially in the later books.

The Wizard's First Rule begins the series.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reading log and some interesting personal posts here, too. I like the look of the place, too. Could you help me out by changing the font color so that the dates can be see more easily?

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete