Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Action List 3.29.11

Jeremy Land seems to be very realistic about his future. He states his major interests, but then turns to what is real possibilities for him and restrictions which he will experience giving him a good idea of his real future. I think his future career is most likely to happen.
Salome Zamora might not be taking it seriously or have a strange imagination because I doubt the owning a bakery that can bake marijuana into the bread for some consumers is realistic for profit or for legal reasons.
A few others might be deluded in thinking they will become famous actors or advance from a 2 year college into medical school.
In 10 years, I how to be finishing medical school and looking for employment, but it will be a long and difficult road in which many things might change. A lot of people begin with the same aspirations as me, so I hope that I will not fade like others.

No comments:

Post a Comment